These Terms and Conditions are supplemental to the Terms and should be read in conjunction with them.
When You register with the Site, You will be asked to create an account and provide FieldStar with certain information including a valid email address (“Your Information”). All information You submit must be complete and accurate.
You understand and acknowledge that You have no ownership rights in Your recruiter account and that if You cancel Your FieldStar account or Your account is terminated, all Your account information from FieldStar will be marked for deletion, may be removed from any public area of the Site and may be deleted from FieldStar’s databases.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your recruiter account, including Your password and other account access information as applicable. You may not share Your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and You shall be responsible for all uses of Your recruiter account, whether or not authorised by You. You agree to immediately notify FieldStar of any unauthorised use of Your recruiter account, usernames or passwords.
You acknowledge, accept and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any information and/or job advertisement or material contained therein placed by You on the FieldStar Site and you hold FieldStar harmless from any and all damage arising from this term.
Please see the Privacy Statement for further details regarding the information we will retain on you and how we will use it.
If at any time during Your use of the FieldStar Services, You made a misrepresentation of fact to FieldStar. FieldStar may terminate Your use of the FieldStar Services and the Site.
The Advertising fees are as set out here. The advertising fee entitles You to display advertisements in accordance with the plan selected. Details of how to cancel job advertising subscriptions may be found here.
You are solely responsible for Your posting on FieldStar Sites. FieldStar is not to be considered to be a recruiter with respect to Your use of any FieldStar Site and FieldStar shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs or responding to the same on the FieldStar Site.
Recruitment Specific Job Postings
Job postings must:
- be written in English;
- refer to specific vacancies that will result in immediate and genuine employment for successful applicants; either as a self employed contractor or as an employee;
Job postings may not contain:
- more than one job description per posting;
- hyperlinks or references to any website or web page, other than within the 'Application Form URL' field where the URL entered must redirect applicants to an online application form that is under your direct control;
- email addresses, other than within the optional 'Contact Details' field.
- misleading, unreadable, or "hidden" keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined in FieldStar’s reasonable discretion;
- the names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of your customer save where expressly agreed by FieldStar;
- inaccurate, false, or misleading information;
- material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 16.
You may not use Your FieldStar job posting to:
- post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to employment, equal employment opportunity, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
- post jobs or other advertisements that are not for Your company, except where You represent a recruitment firm or another third party recruitment service with permission to post the information on your client’s behalf, and where that client is not affiliated with your company in any way;
- post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of FieldStar or post jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with FieldStar;
- sell, promote or advertise products or services;
- post any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
- post any business opportunity that requires an upfront or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- post any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling;
- promote any opportunity that does not represent genuine employment; either as a self employed contractor or as an employee.
- except where allowed by applicable law, post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating to his/her:
a) racial or ethnic origin
b) political beliefs
c) philosophical or religious beliefs
d) membership of a trade union
e) physical or mental health
f) sexual life
g) the commission of criminal offences or proceedings or
FieldStar reserves the right to amend or remove any job posting or content from any FieldStar Site, which in the reasonable exercise of FieldStar’s discretion, does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that FieldStar believes is not in the best interest of FieldStar.
FieldStar reserves the right to recommend amendments to any job posting or content, or to make such amendments, if in the FieldStar’s opinion the changes would make the job posting or content more effective or otherwise improve its overall quality.
Refunds & Cancellations Policy
Our refunds and cancellations policy is as set out here.
Revision of These Terms
If You do not accept the Terms stated here do not use the Site and the Services. FieldStar may revise these Terms at any time by posting an updated version to this Web page. Changes to these Terms shall be made by a revised posting on this page, if you do not agree to changes to these Terms, you must notify FieldStar immediately to request the termination of your account. Any revisions will apply to any use of the Site or Services after the date on which they are posted.