We are looking for an Instore Sampler to work between the Sainsbury’s stores in Apsley Mills and Dunstable.
Do you love food, and want to inspire others to TRY a new way of using ingredients, and enjoy building relationships with consumers.
The Instore sampler will be the face of Sainsbury`s own brands, sampling and promoting products, both food and non food, and also combining ingredients to ensure consumers have a great sampling experience. Plus inspiring customers to try the recipes they try in store at home. Underpinning the role is a desire to sell sampling products and increase brand awareness to increase revenues for Sainsbury`s.
This is a full time role [30 hours per week, across 5 days] 10.30AM - 5.30PM working predominately in 2 stores each week, enabling you to build interest and relationships with consumers each and every week.
Are you someone who is...
- Passionate about food and service excellence
- A good communicator
- Experienced in retail environment
- Sales and results orientated with proven selling skills
- Energetic and inspiring person
- Ideally experienced in food technology, although full training will be given
Job specific requirements:
- Must have experience in working with and handling food
- Internet access to receive briefs and upload results
- Adherence to all store operational requirements
- Ability to travel between 2 stores
- Professional appearance
- Great interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
Salary is for 30 hour week, 52 weeks with 4 weeks paid holiday.